Stress, anxiety, long screen time, and inadequate sleep are some reasons that may let your eyes look dull, tired, and fatigued. It’s high time to reduce dark circles and puffiness around your eyes with an eye serum rich in nutrients and firm the skin around the eyes.
Nature’s Veda under eye serum for dark circles, puffiness, and more
Nature’s Veda under eye serum is a potent serum that enhances your under-eye skincare regime. It firms delicates under your eye tissues, thus, reducing swelling due to stress or interrupted sleep. This serum work wonders to fade away dark circles, eye bags, crow’s feet, and puffiness around the eyes.
Nature’s Veda under eye serum is a pure, natural, and safe Ayurveda product that does not contain any parabens, toxins, artificial preservatives, synthetic colors, or fragrance, and is ph-balanced and hypoallergenic.
Benefits of ingredients used in Nature Veda’s under eye cream
This toxin-free serum is quickly absorbed, non-greasy, and quite light on the skin. Enriched with natural, Ayurveda ingredients, the product contains kumkumadi tailam, almond oil, aloe vera, jojoba oil, and vitamin E. Let’s discuss the importance of each of these ingredients the product holds.
- Kumkumadi Tailam: It is best known for providing cosmetic and therapeutic effects to the skin with zero side effects. Apart from providing nourishment to the skin, it works wonders as a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. It acts as a natural illuminator, enhances skin texture, minimizes dark circles, and repairs hyperpigmentation, and aging signs. It also reduces blemishes, and scars, and brightens dull skin.
- Almond oil: This nutty oil is proven to be beneficial to your skin in a number of ways. It has various nutrients that are well-suited to your skin. It has vitamin A and E that are responsible for reducing dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. The retinol present in the almond oil firms the delicate skin under your eyes without any irritation.
- Vitamin E: It is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps protect cells from damage. It acts as an antioxidant that softens skin and prevents skin elasticity. Because of its fat-soluble property, it is easily absorbed into the skin. This eventually helps in healing acne and scars.
- Jojoba oil: It is an antioxidant with well-known moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties. It evens and brightens the skin tone. It also helps soothe eczema and other drying skin problems.
- Aloe vera: It is a natural moisturizer that moisturizes the skin with no greasy feel making it a perfect serum for people with oily skin. Moreover, it helps minimize dark circles and fight sunburn and aging signs.
Directions for application: when and how to apply
The application of the serum is quite simple that includes only a few steps. You can include the serum in your morning and night skincare routine. You can preferably apply it twice a day - in the morning and night before going to bed.
All you need to do is take 3-4 drops of serum and gently dab around the eyes until it is absorbed. Using the product before bedtime is the best way to get amazing results.
The bottom line:
If you are looking for a good serum to tone down your under eye bags, Nature’s Veda under eye serum is one of the best serums with a soothing effect and excellent packaging. Due to its non-sticky texture, it is quickly absorbed into the skin and nourishes the skin very well.