Brahmi – An quick view
Brahmi is a medicinal herb with a long-standing reputation as one of the key ingredients in Ayurvedic adaptogens, memory boosters, and stressbusters. Brahmi is a herb that bears tiny white flowers and oval leaves. Interestingly, Brahmi is grown at a small scale in controlled temperature and humidity conditions throughout the country, making it accessible for everyone across the board. People have used Brahmi Thailam – 150 ML for thousands of years as a mind rejuvenator. Even to this day, Brahmi is used to increase focus during deep meditation. According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that the lord blesses the herb, and those who consume it in the right dosage and duration may experience enhanced memory and recall.
Advantages of Brahmi
- Brahmi is an adaptogen which can help your body and mind adapt to unfamiliar or challenging situations.
- Age-related brain degeneration can be delayed to some extent by using Brahmi Thailam -150 ML. Brahmi is considered a brain tonic for people of all ages and genders.
- Brahmi helps promote liver function and supports natural detoxification. Brahmi Thailam – 150 ML is a herbal supplement that promotes liver function naturally without causing an imbalance in your principal energies or doshas.
- Brahmi Thailam may help improve endothelial function, which handles the constriction and dilation of the blood vessels to regulate blood pressure.
- This oil has a calming effect on the brain. It helps reduce hyperactivity and enables children to channel their energies into something productive and meaningful.
- Using Brahmi Oil can help keep your mind centred and focused on things that matter.
- The sleep patterns can be improved by using Brahmi Oil. It reduces insomnia symptoms to a great extent by reducing hyperactivity and stress in an individual.
- Brahmi is an excellent herb for hair growth. It is blended with other herbs like reetha, shikakai and amla to prepare scalp and hair masks. Brahmi strengthens the roots, treats split ends and prevents dandruff.
- Ayurveda recommends this herb for treating various skin conditions while retaining a youthful glow. It shows its results within days without any side effects.
- There are many antioxidants and anti-ageing properties present in Brahmi oil that promote cell regeneration and collagen production.
- It is used in pharmaceutical and Ayurvedic formulations to lighten skin pigmentation and stretch marks after pregnancy or drastic weight loss.
- People suffering from acne or skin allergies can also benefit from Brahmi's anti-inflammatory properties.
How to Use it?
- You can apply the oil directly on sore muscles and massage gently for a few minutes. Use it as often as needed.