The ayurvedic oil Lakshadi Keram from Aarshaveda is mainly used to cure joint pain, osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis, headaches, bone pain, and antioxidants. Ashwagandha is one of the main components of Aarshaveda’s Lakshadi Keram. Its characteristics are listed below. The patient's age, gender, and medical history all play a role in determining the proper dosage of Lakshadi Keram from Aarshaveda.
- 100% Traditional Classical Oil with No added color and fragrance
- helps nourish your bones and helps with tissue rejuvenation
- helps in bone strengthening and reduces the risk of fractures
- helps balance the doshas in your body so that you may avoid the bone disorders
- Entirely made on a site from herbs to oil in small 50 Litre batches
Rejuvenates bones and tissues
The body experiences inflammatory changes as a result of aggravated pitta. Regular use of the oil calms an agitated "Pitta" dosha in the body and balances the tridoshas in the system. Lakshadi Keram which is authentically described in the context of Balachikitsa or Pediatrics calms and strengthens the body and mind and helps convalescents restore their health and vitality.
The oil called Lakshadi Keram promotes bone density and calcium absorption. It contains ashwagandha, which eases bone stiffness and reduces discomfort in the muscles and joints. Additionally, it is also highly beneficial for a baby’s skin as it revitalises their skin and tissues while strengthening its bones.
Aarshaveda’s Lakshadi Keram oil
Even while we are aware that each oil in the Ayurvedic world has an important role to perform, we still know very little about them. Lakshadi oil is one such oil, and both adults and children can benefit from its various skin advantages.
The Lakshadi Oil is regarded as nature's foremost moisturising specialist because of its ability to nourish, heal, and retain skin cells while also giving them the ability to replenish lost moisture. The time-tested natural herbal mixture with 18 beneficial herbs, including ashwagandha, deodar, turmeric, and licorice, moisturiser dry skin and leaves you with naturally smooth skin even in the winter.
Benefits For Dry Skin In Adults
Not just adults, but children as well, can benefit from this oil's wonderful skin benefits. It improves blood circulation and makes an excellent massage oil.
- When using lakshadi oil, it is typically recommended to do so after a steam therapy, according to Ayurvedic principles.
- The best oil for adjusting your pitta's distribution is thought to be this one.
- It is used to treat your fever, cold, and cough, and it is also claimed to aid in the healing of bone damage.
- Both antibacterial and antifungal activities are present in lakshadi oil.
Don't Miss: Ayurvedic Supplements for Better Health
- Stress is lessened by it.
- If you have dry skin, hot flashes, or eczema on your skin, this oil is fantastic for you.
- It is a calming oil that makes your skin soft and moisturised and stops scarring.
- If you intend to purchase a bottle for yourself, speak with your physician or a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner first.