Nature Veda’s Dasapushpam Mom Oil
Pregnancy is a beautiful miracle in every woman’s life and you float on cloud nine after knowing that your pregnancy tests are positive. However, there are concerns that tag along with the waves of joy and happiness. And the most profound problem is about stretch marks in addition to taking care of the world growing inside you.
Numerous products available claim to give you the desired results, but cannot deliver so. Fortunately, Ayurvedic products have as they promise, and ‘Nature Veda’s Dasapushpam Mom Oil’ is one of them.
About the ‘Nature Veda’s Dasapushpam Mom Oil’
Nature Veda’s Dasapushpam Mom Oil is 100% natural and ayurvedic that contains the goodness of ayurvedic ingredients including Dasapushpam, Red Sandalwood, Kutki, and Jadamansi. These ingredients help retain the skin’s natural elasticity reducing stretch marks and providing solace to the extended skin around your bosoms, tummy, and hips.
Dasapushpam is a group of ten potential herbs that have anti-aging benefits, prevent collagen breakdown, and retain the skin’s natural flexibility.
- Red Sandalwood is beneficial in providing nourishment to the skin, tightening the skin cells, and evening out the skin tone. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that are beneficial in reducing the appearance and size of pores and anti-aging signs.
- Kutki: Loaded with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial factors, kutki has blood purifying properties that are helpful in the removal of toxins from the blood and thus, treat skin diseases effectively. It acts as a shield to protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays and helps reduce anti-aging signs such as wrinkles, spots, fine lines, blemishes, and dark circles, and treats various skin allergic conditions and infections. It gives your skin a radiant and crystal-clear glow.
- Jadamansi: Also known by the term ‘Kantiprada’, it is enriched with antioxidant properties that are useful in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and retaining the necessary moisture content in the skin. It has blood purifying properties that boost natural collagen and maintain the skin’s natural elasticity. It also removes the harmful toxins from the blood giving your skin a clearer complexion.
The product contains 100% ayurvedic ingredients and is absorbed quickly by the skin. Also, the product is manufactured without including even a single portion of parabens, sulphates, DEA/TEA, synthetic chemicals, and other various harmful chemicals.
Furthermore, the product is perfectly suitable for expectant mothers, breastfeeding mothers, and post-delivery mothers.
Steps to apply Nature Veda’s Dasapushpam Mom Oil
The application of this oil is quite simple and easy. It can be done as instructed below:
- Massage the oil in a circular motion around the extended belly, hips, and bosom twice a day, for a minimum period of three months.
- During pregnancy, start the application of the oil from the beginning of the second trimester on areas prone to the development of stretch marks like the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, bosom, and lower back for best results.
- For amazing results, it would be advisable to continue the application of the oil for up to four months post-delivery.
- For breastfeeding mothers, it is advisable to bypass the nipple area.
Note: Results may vary from person to person. When it is about stretch marks, approximately 90% of mothers go through this phase, and these marks gradually get lightened on their own post-pregnancy. Keep your hydrated and moisturized. Even if you feel the urge to scratch your skin, better to moisturize by gently massaging it.
The bottom line:
If you’re looking for the relevant product in the market, then this oil is the answer to all your stretch marks problems. It has a light and non-greasy formula that nourishes the skin effectively. It is budget and travel-friendly. Lastly, extracting a small amount is enough, and hence, the bottle lasts longer.